- Keep the air compressor tank drained each week.
- Pick up trash and wash bay every day.
- Test the car wash every morning for proper operation.
- Keep bay lights in good working order.
- Make sure the “Pay at the Pump” option is hooked up and working properly.
- Train all cashiers to ask every customer “Would you like to add a car wash today?”
- Teach cashiers the different options in each wash package.
- Teach cashiers to suggest upgrading to the next wash package.
- Keep your counter mats and pump signage visible.
Contact us to discuss your car wash needs with one of our experienced D&S car wash professionals – we’re here to help!