Rehabbing an existing car wash with new equipment and technology makes sense for various reasons.
- Your competitor may have a newer system that looks better and outperforms your system.
- You might be fed up with the lack of performance and reliability of your existing system.
- The cost associated with operating your old equipment may be increasing.
Whether you’re interested in replacing your existing self serve equipment with newer tech-friendly equipment, converting a self serve bay to an in bay automatic wash, or even replacing your current older in bay automatic equipment with newer technology with a fresher appearance, D&S can help you make the most of your investment in your business.
Cost vs Benefit
You should consider a number of factors when comparing the cost of maintaining your existing equipment vs. purchasing new equipment.
- Down time and revenue loss
- Maintenance costs
- Newer technology uses less chemical, water, and power usage
- Lost customers who find your old equipment unattractive or problematic
It’s Easy To Get Started
The conversion process may be easier than you think. Your plumbing and electricity are already in place, and you should not need additional permits. D&S Car Wash Equipment will probably fit your existing bay and connect to the existing ancillary equipment in your equipment room. With a knowledgeable D&S distributor, the conversion process is made simple and can cost less than you may think.
You can get started today! Contact us and our knowledgeable D&S representatives will be happy to help you choose the right D&S authorized Distributor to explore all of your options. Your Distributor will recommend the right equipment for your specific needs. Our retrofit solutions may already fit the dimensions of your bay(s) and easily connect to the pumping systems you already have in place!